What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Ziad Abi Chaker shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Ziad Abi Chaker of Cedar Environmental talks about his entrepreneurial journey that started when he was 19 years old. Listen to the inspiring stories that Ziad shares with us and how his business creates processes to reuse and recycle different types of waste. Be creative and Get ready for the ENERGY.
- Afraid to get Bankrupt? How many times are you willing to Fail? Failure for Ziad is his daily bread, Cedar Environmental is an engineering company, failing every day in their Research and Development projects. Listen to his failure story, in addition to other insights about the products and processes that Ziad and his team worked on and accomplished to recycle and reuse waste. Ziad gives us some takeaway lessons with the steps they took to keep on going without quitting.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- An idea generated from all the recycled and reused products generated from other processes, listen to the Green Walls idea, and how they will use it. Finding your passion is not easy and Ziad gives you an insight on how to find yours.
- Ziad started this round by stating that working is not wrong, and how he started his journey by working in different jobs, getting the experience to know how to accomplish the various tasks of his business. Did you know that all Arab patents were less than the Spanish patents during one year? Listen to Ziad’s takeaways from the researchers he worked with, and how disciplined he became, organizing himself on a daily basis.
- Evernote to organize your work and log your information.
- YouTube to watch and discover new ideas for more insights.