What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Wissam Akkawi shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Serial Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Wissam Akkawi of Fiesta Group & Atrium Architecture talks about his journey from handing responsibilities at the age of 19 to manage a school, then starting with no office and provide service to an international event, in addition to pursuing his passion in architecture and innovate the business model to serve sectors like KidzMondo, Kids Planet and others. Are You ready for a talk full of insights and ENERGY?
- Franchising your business? Listen to Wissam talking about the first time he did it without consulting experts and creating a professional process and guide, which backfired on him with some outliers using his business name and ruining his reputation. Listen to the story and the takeaway lesson.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- It all started with a machine for sale, and grew into a business expanding from Lebanon to other countries. Listen how Wissam and his partner were able to transform Fiesta into a wholesaler and trainer to any direct or indirect competitor, and by that leading the market instead of competing with any imitation. Wissam shares an amazing lesson to every innovator, listen and take your notes.
- What is or what was your dream when you were a 19 years-old boy? Wissam tells his story and how every employee can benefit from a boss who is a leader, even before being an entrepreneur. Are You ready for the Energy? Listen and get inspired from all the advices and insights Wissam shares with us.
- Google – your go-to-search engine.
Best Business Book
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne