What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Wadee Bitar shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Syria.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Wadee Bitar of SWS Web Solutions talks about how he graduated as a Pharmacist and continued his journey as a Business Owner for a company specialized in Web Solutions. Wadee tells us inspiring stories on how he survived during the situation in his country and what made his business grow internationally. Get inspired and get ready for the ENERGY.
- Wadee believes that we should be true to ourselves, and he talks about his failure as a learning experience. On his first year of starting an online business, Wadee failed with his project for many reasons, including the timing, the experience, and others. Listen to the lessons, as Wadee advises to stop your project whenever you find that you are failing, and restart with a new strategy.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- One of the dream projects for Wadee, is a real time domain registration and web hosting Arabic website, he founded it because of a need that he still thinks is available. Some regulations in his country let him stop, yet he gives a good insight for those who are searching for an Entrepreneurial IDEA.
- Getting exposed to the international market, might motivate you to start your entrepreneurial journey, just because of some discussions with people showing you things from another point of view. A great advice given to Wadee, was to invest in your business at the time you search how to decrease the investment budget. Continuous conversations with the team is a success habit, in addition to traveling around for more ideas and boosting the ENERGY.
- Google and Wikipedia are the main resources for reading and searching information.
- Smashing Magazine an online magazine for professional Web designers and developers.
- CNN Money and Aliqtisadi.com to read about Business news.
Best Business Book
- How I Made My First Million: 26 Self-Made Millionaires Reveal the Secrets to Their Success by Nick Gardner.