What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Stephanie Mansour shares her Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at her journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon living in the United States of America.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Stephanie Mansour of Step It Up With Steph talks about how she was fired from her job, and started her own brand to help women feel better about themselves. Steph also appeared on the Dr. Oz Show, on NBC Chicago, and has been featured on CNN, Fox LA, and many more media outlets. Listen to her stories and get ready for the ENERGY.
- One of the failures was investing in an online program training, investing in promoting it, and no one signed up for it. Stephanie learned not to go for perfection and do the business for money, yet to help as many people as possible. Listen to her story and go away from the “Get Rich Quickly” programs.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Step it Up refers to a mental shift, and Steph works with people to step out of their comfort zone, and start achieving. She started with a simple website using Google pages, and printed her own business cards using Microsoft Word. Listen to how she took action and get your own ENERGY for your IDEA.
- Not knowing where to start, was holding Stephanie from becoming an entrepreneur, yet she had to pay her rent. Her mom continue to tell her to follow her heart, and that is why she is convinced to use the Hot Pink as her color. She starts her day with her morning mantra, and ends it with her success journal.
- Twitter to network and communicate with companies.
Best Business Book
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box by Arbinger Institute.