What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Souad El Merhebi shares her Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at her journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Souad El Merhebi of Gamabox talks about her crazy decision to jump into an entrepreneurial journey for a year with no guarantees then failing and succeeding to extract good lessons to build a business. Listen to her story and get ready for the ENERGY.
- After one year of developing a project and then failing, listen to Souad’s takeaway lessons, and start your project with a clear step by step process and grow your business based on the market response.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- While playing with their friends a board game, they figured a need for certain game and stopped all their ongoing projects to develop a game and launch it in 2 weeks. Listen to Souad’ story and check how from one insight they developed partnerships with other companies to get more business.
- Are you afraid from starting a business? Listen to Souad’s point of view and how she overcame the fear of failure. Souad also shares a Greek story of Zorba, good to know about it. Once you fail keep on iterating, until you grow a project from simple pieces joined together. Organizing tasks and logging decisions, are some of Souad’s personal success habits. Get ready for the ENERGY and listen to the full interview.
- Trello for task and project management.
Best Business Book
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie.