What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Salloum El Dahdaah shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Salloum El Dahdaah of ITWorksMe talks about the hard decisions you take in your business, specially when you are getting your first clients. Listen to an interview full of insights from Salloum who was awarded the “IT Man of the Year” for 2 consecutive years. Get ready for the ENERGY.
Listen to the full interview, to know about the offer Salloum shares with Entreprenergy’s Listeners.
- After signing a deal with a customer referred by a trustworthy person, Salloum figured out that the client claimed wrong numbers to get their service. It was a failure with the trust and they learned how to get the facts on the ground before signing contracts.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Salloum shares a scoop with Entreprenergy about an idea of a service provided to the TV station LBCI, that was a turning point for the business, yet it was decided by Salloum in-spite the fact that it was the first time they work on it. Now they are the service provider for 40 Broadcasters, they partnered with NileSat and other regional companies. Listen to the story and how Salloum talks about new ideas.
- Trust no one but ask everyone, an advice given by Salloum’s partner, in addition to more insights about how they deal with their clients to improve their business. Listen why Salloum thinks that “Once You Start being Defensive, You Lose Your Business” and get ready for more ENERGY.
- Office 365, Microsoft Outlook Exchange, Dropbox to synchronize their data and access their work from multiple devices.
- Newrelic to monitor their servers downtime.
Best Business Book
- The Art Of War by Sun Tzu