This interview is part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week – Lebanon. Entreprenergy in partnership with Bubleik launched the Morning Energy series of interviews with 5 Successful Lebanese Entrepreneurs, daily from Nov. 17 until Nov. 21. Check the event here.
What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Ronald Sayegh shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Serial Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Ronald Sayegh of Grey Matter & HobbyGulf.com talks about how he transforms his passions and hobbies into successful businesses. A great takeaway at the end of the interview “Don’t Plan it till You Lose it”, take the first step with an MVP (Minimum Viable Product). In addition Ronald shares a special offer during the GEW Lebanon, for all the Entreprenergy Listeners. Are You ready for the ENERGY?
- Do you find it difficult to say NO? Ronald learned that you have to FOCUS and say NO in order to succeed in what you are doing.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- It’s not only about the Numbers, if the idea is following you day and night, this means there is something good about it, make sure it is a need, and focus on executing it because you will succeed. Ronald gives a great lesson about coming up with an idea, and if you are only searching for the big idea that is generating money, you should listen to his answer before jumping into execution.
- It is the Energy Round, yet the story Ronald shares about an advice, is highly valuable for every entrepreneur and every person aiming to succeed in what s/he is doing. Listen to the “Never Compromise” story and advice.
- Google Drive – Get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage and file backup.
- Appy Geek delivers breaking tech news including mobile, gadgets, video…
- Linkedin – for professional networking.