This interview is part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week – Lebanon. Entreprenergy in partnership with Bubleik launched the Morning Energy series of interviews with 5 Successful Lebanese Entrepreneurs, daily from Nov. 17 until Nov. 21. Check the event here.
What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Roger Khater shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Roger Khater of Bubleik talks about his journey as a Serial Entrepreneur, in addition to the special offer during GEW – Lebanon to Entrepreneurs who are willing to start their business with minimum cost, so Are You ready for the ENERGY? It’s your time to take ACTION.
- Choosing a partner is one of the critical starting steps of a business, friends are not always the best to choose from, Roger emphasizes on choosing business partners who can complement your experiences and skills.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Beside the story of how Roger came up with the Virtual Office idea from the western world, and how he is adding more services based on the market needs, he gives a great lesson for entrepreneurs who are trying to come up with ideas and not sharing them with their network or asking for an expert advice. Listen to the story and to our discussion about new ideas.
- When do you wake up? Listen to Roger and our discussion to have an insight about your morning time, and maybe join the early risers.
- Google Apps for Work – Tools to get more done.
- Google Adwords and Adsense to promote your business and generate money on your website from Google Ads.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki