This interview is part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week – Lebanon. Entreprenergy in partnership with Bubleik launched the Morning Energy series of interviews with 5 Successful Lebanese Entrepreneurs, daily from Nov. 17 until Nov. 21. Check the event here.
What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Philippe Dagher shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Philippe Dagher of CashUnited talks about how finding better solutions took him from an idea into a successful business. He shares valuable tips for life and for business. If you are an entrepreneur or willing to become a successful one, get your ENERGY from this inspiring talk. Are You ready for the ENERGY? It’s your time to take ACTION.
- Operating a franchise in Lebanon for 2 years, didn’t give Philippe the excitement of dealing with daily challenges, so he preferred to step out and look for challenges and ways to find better solutions. Listen to his story, and maybe you are one of the Entrepreneurs who love challenges instead of stagnating work, and it is time to take ACTION and do some changes.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Are you quitting on your old ideas? From 1993 until 2000, Philippe had the idea of CashUnited until he was able to make it a real business, after he got the advice of many experts, and studied the market. He kept on innovating and introducing new ideas and new services, listen to his story and advice on coming up with business ideas, you are asked to 1- Focus on Solutions, 2- Add Value…
- Do you fear loosing money while you start? Listen to Philippe sharing his fear and how to overcome it. One of the best advises Philippe shares with us, can be taken as a LIFE lesson to live by every moment, listen to that section, and share with us your insights in the comments.
- Google Apps for Work – Tools to get more done.
- Google Drive – Get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage and file backup.
Best Business Book
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson