What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Omar Mufti shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Jordan.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Omar Mufti of Haddaf.com talks about his passion to the football sport, and how he started by an article on Goal.com to become an entrepreneur with the first Arabic website for all the football statistics of the major leagues, so Are You ready for the ENERGY?
- One of the major keys to success is FOCUS, Omar talks about it with 2 examples, one of them trying to imitate the competition, and the other is about expanding beyond your capacity, listen as he shares the lessons behind this failure and how you can start your entrepreneurial journey in a better way.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Do you need motivation? Sometimes it comes from someone or an event when you don’t expect it. Omar was motivated to start a blog by his friend, and from his passion published on a free blog, now he is running a business. What are you waiting for to start exposing your passion? Take ACTION, and start your first steps towards an entrepreneurial life full of ENERGY.
- Follow Your Passion and money will follow. Omar’s talk about his best advice taken during his journey, summarizes the key to success for the majority of entrepreneurs, which is following you passion, and then monetizing it. Are you still doubting if your passion can be turned into a business? Listen the the Energy Round and get ready for the ENERGY.
- Twitter – Omar uses it to know more about similar businesses and insights about his field.
- Google AdWords – You may use it to check the most searched keywords in your region or country, to optimize your content.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki