In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Nermin Saad of Handasiyat talks about how she started her own business from home, and stayed next to her children as a mom-entrepreneur. Listen to insightful stories full of steps, strategies and tips for anyone who wants to become an entrepreneur, and specially a mother who is looking to balancing between her family and her passion to her business. Get Ready for the ENERGY.
- Hiring the wrong people is always a challenge and creates failure stories to Entrepreneurs. Listen to Nermin’ story, how she received 700 hundred CVs, how she hired, how she failed and the lessons learned. She created a special department in her company to be proactive about quality. Get ready to take notes and write your own Action Steps.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- After starting alone, Nermin started getting more projects and to hire a team, she published a 7 words AD in a free newspaper, and from the results, she started studying the market and created an opportunity to other women who are at home and have a long Engineering experience. Listen to the story and the advice Nermin gives to you as a want-to-be-entrepreneur.
- What can hold you back as a Mother who wants to start her business? Nermin shares her best advice, which is funny and valuable. Go directly to the source. Her personal success habits, include waking up early, and connecting with people, online and at events. Listen to more ENERGY and get ready to take ACTION.
- LinkedIn to connect with professional people.
Best Business Book
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.