What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Nasser Saleh shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Jordan.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Nasser Saleh of Madfoo3atCom, talks about his entrepreneurial journey, how waiting in the line to pay the electricity bill, was an ignition to take ACTION and start his own business. Being a father for 4 kids with no funds, was not enough to hold Nasser back from starting his journey. Listen to his stories and get ready for the ENERGY.
- One of the banks showed interest in the services of Madfoo3atCom, and Nasser recruited people taking into consideration that they will start the project after 2 months, yet the project started after 1 year and 2 months. Listen to the story and lessons learned to make sure you don’t fall in the same trap.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Nasser believed that you need to search for a problem and solve it, instead of looking for extraordinary ideas. Madfoo3atCom started based on his frustration from paying his utility bills in Jordan. Listen to his point of view and how he got the opportunity to join an incubator.
- Fear of the unknown and hesitation, were holding Nasser back from starting his Entrepreneurial Journey, yet he believes that you should take the opportunity and if it didn’t work, you may find a job. Focus on your main objective until success, is one an advice given by one of the mentors. Nasser’s Personal Success Habits include, self-reflection, surround yourself with a mastermind and mentors. Listen to the ENERGY round and get your own tips.
- The Calendar is one of the most used resources for Nasser.
Best Business Book
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne.
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries.
- The Back of the Napkin (Expanded Edition): Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures by Dan Roam.