What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Dr. Naji Bejjani shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Dr. Naji Bejjani of NBTS tells us stories of success, stories of wisdom, and we get to learn from his journey in addition to other big influential and historical entrepreneurs, when he mentions lessons learned from their life experiences, at the end he gives us an advice from Steve Jobs: Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish, so Are You ready for the ENERGY?
- Lessons from a recent partnership failure, were summarized into:
- Take your time to think, before committing to partner with someone else
- Study your potential partner’s positive and negative traits
- Listen to the full answer, to have an idea about how partnerships might go wrong, and how you should choose your partner.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Do you love stories? This is a story from a 55 years old Entrepreneur who has been in business more than 3 decades, listen to the process of coming up with an idea which became his own company for more than 30 years. Dr. Naji Bejjani tells many stories, including Ford, Steve Jobs, Post it, and asks you: Do you have the courage? the craziness? the genius intelligence? to change the world?
- Don’t take yourself seriously! one of the best advices given to Dr. Naji Bejjani, and one of the best advice given to every entrepreneur. Listen more to take more wisdom from the full interview.
- Mind Tools – Wikipedia – CEO.com – American Management Association – websites recommended for your use to increase your knowledge and improve your skills.
Best Business Book
- The Daily Drucker: 366 Days of Insight and Motivation for Getting the Right Things Done by Peter F. Drucker