This interview is part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week – Lebanon. Entreprenergy in partnership with Bubleik launched the Morning Energy series of interviews with 5 Successful Lebanese Entrepreneurs, daily from Nov. 17 until Nov. 21. Check the event here.
What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Naeim El Zein shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Naeim El Zein of Mira-Cle talks about how he transformed a thought of “Miracle” into steps to create a training and consulting company, offering development and improvement keys to his clients. Listen to more lessons and get ready for the ENERGY…
Naeim offers a 25% discount on “Lie to me” a body language training offered by Mira-Cle. Listen to the interview for more details and how you can benefit from it.
- It is challenging and it needs passion, 2 lessons learned during Naeim’s entrepreneurial life. Listen to his story when he first started at the age of 17, and how 2 failures shaped his mindset to start Mira-Cle in a better way.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Just a pen and a paper, to start sketching your idea, never underestimate your ideas, write it and then you will be adding to it, in order to make it a real business. Naeim started with the thought of a “Miracle” and during 6 months, he created a business profile for an non-existing company. Listen to his story and get inspired.
- Once you are successful, your business needs to scale, that is how Naeim started expanding Mira-Cle’ services outside of Lebanon, and established a representation entity in Switzerland. Listen for more energy during this round of questions.
- Google search engine.
- Social Media Networks to connect with others.
Best Business Book
- Body Language by James Borg