What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Nada Jreissati Daher shares her Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at her journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Nada Jreissati Daher of Pragmadoms talks about how she is giving quality time to her family and children while managing her own business. Listen to the stories of a Mother-Entrepreneur who did not hide her passion and instead started her success journey to inspire every woman with valuable lessons. Listen and get ready for the ENERGY.
- Nada started her first business without studying the market, and she partnered with the wrong people. Listen to her story and lessons from the failure.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- The name is unique, and the story is inspiring. Nada shares with us how it took her 2 months to find the name, and what is behind it. Listen to how Nada started from her own passion, talents and experience to start her business. In addition Nada gives the ENERGY to Mothers and Women who want to start their Entrepreneurial Journey and take ACTION.
- Fear of failure, fear of losing the stability, fear of staying away from her husband and children, Nada shares her tips for succeeding as a Mother and Business Owner. Her Father’s advice “It is not important to arrive first, yet it is important to know how to arrive”. Great personal success habits include, praying, positive talk, waking up early, and reading. Listen to more ENERGY from Nada during this round.
- Asana for teamwork.
- The Center for Executive Coaching to read more about coaching, in addition to the LinkedIn articles.
Best Business Book
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.