What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Nabil Srour shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Nabil Srour of Srour for Scrap Metals talks about the family business and how he made his steps to overcome the challenges of being a member of the family and a decision maker in the business. Listen to his inspiring stories and Get ready for the ENERGY.
- Nabil talks about a decision he did not take because of the family pressure, yet he considers the story as a failure because he lost an investment worth millions of dollars because of delaying the decision of buying the land for his business. In addition Nabil is waiting for a machine coming from UK and is afraid to fail about it because he did not have enough information about the company before making the full payment. Listen to the insights and stories and get ready for the ENERGY.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- An IDEA to improve the business was to buy their own land, Nabil shares the steps and story of how he overcame the challenges between his own and his family decisions. Listen to the story and how Nabil was persistent about his IDEA and the ACTIONS he took to get into what he wants.
- How can you overcome the difference in mentality in a Family Business? Listen to the ENERGY Round and get some insights. Have a vision, and a Positive Attitude some of Nabil’s habits. More value with our quick 5 questions.
- London Metal Exchange for industrial metals trading.
Best Business Book
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny by Robin Sharma
- The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life by Robin Sharma