What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Mustafa Nabulsi shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Syria, running his business from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Mustafa Nabulsi of Acadox, talks about his entrepreneurial journey, how he started with a team before graduating, the steps of validating the idea and building a Learning Management System, and how they started with a Seed Fund and then partnered with STC. Get Ready for the ENERGY.
- Hiring fast is one of the reasons you fail as an entrepreneur. Mustafa shares his story when they hired a Sales Manager without taking the good time to hire the right person. Listen to the takeaway lesson before you start hiring for your start-up.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Looking into the frustration between students and teachers, in addition to the technological innovation and social networks, Mustafa and his co-founders created a Learning Management System involving the latest technology with the new way of delivering the learning experience. Listen to his story and the steps to start with your entrepreneurial idea.
- Contact your target customer before you launch your product. Prioritizing and Delegating, 2 of the Success Habits for Mustafa. Listen to the ENERGY round for some insights to get the motivation and inspiration to take ACTION.
- Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers..
- LinkedIn for professional and business use.
Best Business Book
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho