In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Mohammed Ashoor of VII Tech Solutions talks about a turning point decision that changed his life from being an employee in the investment banking industry into being a co-founder and the owner of a company, taking the risk of leaving the salary security and leaping into the entrepreneurial life, so Are You ready for the ENERGY? It’s your time to take ACTION.
- From getting into the point of closing the company, into deciding to quit his job and focus on the company growth, a decision Mohammed took after analyzing the reasons of failure for his company.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- VII Tech Solutions, started with 7 partners in the multimedia field, like it is using the Greek number 7 “VII”, and Mohammed talks about the idea coming out of a need in the Bahrain Market, and then he gives us some insights about partnerships and how having 7 partners in one company is sometimes challenging.
- The best advice from Mohammed’s manager was: if you believe in your idea, you are patient and persistent, focus and work hard on it, and just start. One of his great habits is to learn from other’s experiences, and listening to podcasts in addition to reading books. Will you do the same and start listening to Entreprenergy’s podcast as a habit?
- Google Apps for Work – Tools to get more done.
- Slack – Communication tool for business.
- People HR – automates most of your basic HR processes, so you can focus on the areas of HR that really matter to your company.
- Basecamp – makes it easy for people in different roles with different responsibilities to communicate and work together.
Best Business Book
- Good Strategy Bad Strategy: The Difference and Why It Matters by Richard Rumelt