In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Mohammad Taha of Scryptech talks about his journey as an entrepreneur and how he took the leap while being married and having a baby girl. One week of development for an application exposed on CNN and Financial Times. Do you think being a husband or a father is holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? listen to Mohammad’s point of view and get ready for the ENERGY?
- Are you considering starting a business with a partner or a team? Learn from Mohammad’s experience and be sure that Opportunities are everywhere, you just need to take action and keep your ENERGY flowing.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- An accident happened at the area where Mohammad’s wife and his daughter were not reachable, and this ignited the IDEA behind the application ma2too3a. Do you want to start with Your idea? Listen to the takeaway Mohammad shares and the essential components of an Entrepreneurial Idea.
- How long do you sleep? it seems many entrepreneurs have limited their sleeping hours like Mohammad, and one of his habits is to be up-to-date with everything related to technology and his industry. Listen to his interview for more inspiration and ENERGY.
- JIRA project management, paid tool to capture and organize issues, assign work, and follow team activity.
- Asana project management, free tool, it puts conversations & tasks together, so you can get more done with less.
- Flipboard is a single place to discover, collect and share all the news you care about. .
- Google Drive where you can create Google Docs, store 30+ other file types, then open and share files from any device!
Best Business Book
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries.