What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Mazen Harake shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon, living in the United Arab Emirates.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Mazen Harake of Spider Access talks about how he started as an employee in UAE and then discovered an opportunity to create his own business in Dubai. Listen to Mazen’s journey, starting as a young entrepreneur and sharing with us his lessons learned. Get Ready for the ENERGY to take ACTION.
- Starting 2 companies before Spider Access, taught Mazen not to trust anyone, and be aware before trusting someone in the business. Listen to his story and how starting as a young entrepreneur is challenging specially when partnering with people who are only benefiting from your enthusiasm and experience.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Based on his hobby for mountain climbing and observing dirty towers in the UAE, Mazen came up with an idea to start a business servicing these towers, especially from the sand storms. He believes that every business needs patience, and whenever you are searching for a business idea, try to search in a niche market. We talk about going to a Blue Ocean Market, so listen and get ready to take ACTION.
- Financials, experience, and the young age, held Mazen back from creating his own business, yet he found his way to start small and go big. The best advice given to him, is to never give up. Listen to Mazen’s success habits especially his persistence, how he views things and why he wakes up early.
- Other than Google, Mazen uses facebook for getting information, and he reads the Business Insider news.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki.