What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Mazen Farah shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Mazen Farah of Heed with Might & Main talks about how he decided to start his own business, how the time of insecurity and his passion to sales motivated him to leave the job and be his own boss. A unique journey will give you all the ENERGY to take ACTION and start your own endeavor.
- When you have no more money for your business, you start thinking about failure, listen to Mazen’s story and how he decided to give his full power to succeed in his endeavor. Your financials are a tool, and your persistence is your solution.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Mazen was unemployed and searching for a job many times in his journey, he learned how to deal with insecurity. Then he explored his passion and what made him feel joyful, which became his business in helping and consulting for organizations to fix and grow their sales. A great story on how Mazen came up with the name of his company “Heed with Might & Main“.
- One word: FEAR resumes all what is holding us back from becoming an Entrepreneur.
- One word: “Move on” is the best advice given to Mazen, and what motivates him to keep the ENERGY and overcome all the challenges to succeed in his business. Some people will be happy listening to Mazen’s Success Habits, so listen to it, in addition to other habits including Analyzing, and viewing things from a Top View. If you are starting or running a business, always think Business, and never forget yourself…
Best Business Book
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t by Jim Collins.