What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Marwan and Celine Ammoun share their Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at their journey of becoming a successful Couple-Entrepreneurs from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Marwan and Celine Ammoun of Emagine talk about their entrepreneurial journey as a married couple and founding partners of a company. Listen to our special Valentine interview to inspire all couples who are thinking about starting a business together. Get ready for the ENERGY and we wish you a Happy Valentine.
- Starting another business beside Emagine, related to selling online, failed after a year because it was not the right time for the market, and Celine thinks the cause was the lack of focus and giving enough time for the project. Listen to the full story and know more about how they decided to close the business and their key learning points.
- During this special episode our entrepreneurs were asked about their challenges as a couple running the business. Celine thinks that couples having different personalities is healthy for the business to create balance, when one is a risk-taker and the other is more into safe-steps. Marwan believes that every entrepreneur should separate between the business and personal time and thoughts. Listen to the discussion to know more about how Celine and Marwan handle their business as a couple.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Marwan started working as a freelancer with an identity “Mediology” and when he met Celine she was working as a freelancer with Social Media content management and branding, they discovered that their work are complementary and decided to start Emagine. Listen to Celine’s takeaways for every couple who wants to start a business.
- One of the reasons that was holding Marwan and Celine back from starting their entrepreneurial journey is the financial stability, in addition Celine talks about the culture and how your surrounding pushes the girl to keep her employment safety, then she took her leap of faith. Marwan believed that everyone should work in something that he is passionate about. The best advice for Celine was that no one will be responsible about your work more than you. We asked them about the Success Habits as a Couple so listen to more insights about Celine and Marwan’s habits and how they live and work as a couple.
- Hootsuite to manage Social Networks content management.
- Dropbox to share files with the team everywhere.
- Shutterstock for licensed images.
Best Business Book
- Lovemarks by Kevin Roberts.