What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Maher Nassar shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Maher Nassar of Beirut Circle talks about how he took a crazy leap of faith to start his entrepreneurial journey, while everyone was holding him back by telling him that his idea will not work. Now more than 33,000 Beirut Circle card holders can save more than 30,000 USD per year in more than 1,200 venues. Listen to his story and get ready for the ENERGY to take ACTION.
- Copying a strategy working in other countries is not always a good idea, this was one of Maher’s failures. Listen to how he adjusted his strategy and how they were able to establish 11 call centers to sell Beirut Circle’s cards.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- A concept available in the Arab countries was innovated by Maher, to transform paper coupons into a card. Listen to how he was able to launch his business, and a great insight for each person willing to launch his own idea.
- Are you looking to take all the pie in your business? Listen to Maher’s insights during the ENERGY round. When all the people were telling him, that this business will not work, Maher was persistent and launched Beirut Circle with more than 33,000 card holders by now. How are you managing your tasks and follow up strategies? Listen to Maher’ success habits and get ready to take ACTION.
- Google as a great search engine.
Best Business Book
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.