What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Louay Haddad shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Louay Haddad of Pixel Invention talks about how he started his journey with more than 5,000 logos drawn with many fictive clients before he decided to start his entrepreneurial journey. Listen to the creative mindset Louay shares with us and get ready for the ENERGY.
- After many problems with the clients and ignoring the business side of the deals, Louay learned that contracts are essential for the process with every client, before focusing on the creative work. Listen to the story as Louay gives us more details about the problem and failure they faced and what they learned from it. Beside the story, Louay summarizes a list of lessons and takeaways for every person who wants to enter the creative business.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Based from his passion to Product Design, Louay came up with a product called Trapeze, that he invented from a simple assumption: “what is one modular item that I can use as furniture with multiple uses if I was sitting in a space of 5m X 5m room?”. Listen to the story of the IDEA moment and how Louay now has a line of products sold in galleries and other outlets.
- Experience and Hard work were 2 essential components that Louay needed to start his Entrepreneurial Journey. The Best Advice was given by one of his clients and is to find a good personal time for you before you fail and don’t let the business take all of your time. Following up with other companies and their improvements, Louay keeps on innovating and upgrading his personal and professional habits.
- Google to search and boost your knowledge and creativity.
- Behance to explore international creative works and get insights about different fields..
Best Business Book
- Chairs: A History by Florence de Dampierre.