What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Lateefa Alwaalan shares her Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at her journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Lateefa Alwaalan of Yatooq talks about how she invented a unique blend of coffee and the first Arabic coffee maker, after she worked with the family business, and she graduated as a Computer Engineer and finished her MBA. Lateefa is on the TOP of Forbes ME List of Leaders Inspiring A Kingdom in the Business World, listen to her stories and Get ready for the ENERGY.
- Inspired by her family in business, Lateefa started a business idea during the first penetration of the internet to the KSA. Listen to her story and how she learned from the failure after a year and a half. One of the major takeaways was to overcome shyness and learn how to get the skills for the business.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- After asking the question: “Why coffee is tastier at some places and not at others?” Lateefa started discovering different blends, then they participated as a micro-trial in an exhibition with minimum resources. This experience gave them good insights about the target customers, and she shares with us a success lesson for every person launching a new entrepreneurial idea.
- The pivot point for Lateefa was when she got her MBA, and equipped herself with the knowledge to start the business. Her father always advised to keep on moving and never surrender. Lateefa is a reader, and she aims to network with successful people to learn more from their experience. Listen to her answers for more ENERGY and to take ACTIONS.
- WhatsApp turned to be a productive tool for Yatooq team, and replaced the email.
- Asana for task management.
Best Business Book
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags by Linda Rottenberg.