What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Khalid AlKhudair shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Khalid AlKhudair of Glowork, talks about how he left his job for a sabbatical leave in order to start his entrepreneurial journey, and got the support of his wife to overcome the fear and succeed with the first website empowering women and offering recruitment services in the GCC. Listen to his stories and get ready for the ENERGY.
- Keep your receipts and invoices, in addition to increasing your bank transactions of inputs and outputs, so you can be eligible for a loan, and you have enough information for the periodical auditing on your business. Listen to Khalid’s story and benefit from the takeaway lessons for your financial literacy.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- After 6 months of market study, based on the observation of the challenges faced by his sister and closed women in his network, to find a job. Khalid started Glowork a website dedicated to female recruitment in the GCC. Listen to his story and get inspired for your Entrepreneurial IDEA.
- While everyone was nagging about entrepreneurship, Khalid decided to start his journey and face the challenges, his wife was a good support to overcome his hesitations and fears. After his father’s advice, Khalid considers that Life has taught him a lost and specially to take risks, fail and learn, listen to his story, in addition to his personal success habits including, working early and staying late, meeting with his team weekly and communicating face to face instead of electronically, to create a family culture within the organization.
- Google for research and Social Networks for communication with the different parties.
- Zoho as a CRM system
Best Business Book
- Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want (Strategyzer) by Alexander Osterwalder (Author), Yves Pigneur (Author), Gregory Bernarda (Author), Alan Smith (Author), Trish Papadakos (Designer)