What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Karim Smaira shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Karim Smaira of Genpharm Services talks about his career path starting with 2 weeks working for Free at an international pharmaceutical company, and then becoming the Vice President, when he decided to start his Entrepreneurial Journey, full of insightful stories and valuable lessons. Listen to the full interview and get ready for the ENERGY.
- Relying on the gut feeling, was the lesson for Karim after his failure story. Hiring the wrong person for a managerial position, was a failed decision, because Karim used his rational choice rather than his gut feeling. Listen to the full story.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Karim mentions that being in an international company at a managerial position, puts some limitations to your entrepreneurial spirit and initiatives. Listen to Karim’s story and how he used his network, and pharmaceutical knowledge to start Genpharm Services. Karim also gives some tips for every starting entrepreneur.
- Your comfort zone is the number one reason to hold you back from becoming an entrepreneur. Listen to how Karim found the right moment to start his entrepreneurial journey. Working with a creative manager, his best advice was not to be afraid of failure. Karim believes that Passion is a common trait for every entrepreneur, and his personal success habits include networking and keeping competent people around you, working out, and reading business and management books, taking a break and go away from work, specially spending time with his children.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giantsby Malcolm Gladwell.