What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Jyad Murr shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Jyad Murr of MTV Lebanon, NRJ, Nostalgie, 2U2C event production, Arabooking, Aghani Aghani, and Instruments Garage talks about his passion to Technology and Music, and how they became his businesses. Jyad’s inspiring journey will drive to take ACTION, are you ready for the ENERGY?
- Starting a radio station for an elite niche, and failing to monetize it, in addition to many concerts, failing to reach the right target of participants, did not demotivate Jyad instead he highlights the importance of failures. Listen to it in his own words.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- From Music to Technology, from radio stations to TV stations to applications, Jyad highlights his Idea moments and the essential part of coming up with an idea.
- Lessons from a Leader, if you want to know more about Practical Leadership, go listen to Jyad’s answer on “What was the Best Advice you had during the journey?” and “What are your Personal Success Habits?”.
- Apple – all the products and applications. Mr Technology uses them daily, and we invite you to download the podcast application and start listening to Entreprenergy.
Best Business Book
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins