What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Joe Zgheib shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Joe Zgheib of Lebanese Parkour talks about his passion for extreme sports and how he turned it into business, overcoming all the challenges and the blocks on his way. Share with us the ENERGY in this interview with a very young entrepreneur proving that if you have a clear purpose you can achieve anything with persistence.
Listen to the full interview, to know about the offer Joe shares with Entreprenergy’s Listeners.
- Joe finds motivation in every failure, specially when his own team members go their way to imitate his business. Listen to his story and get some inspiration.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Inspired by Jackie Chan, and french movies showing stunts with extreme moves, practicing the Parkour sport, Joe started on his own with a friend trying the moves and comparing his videos to the original ones. Listen to the steps he took to come up with the Lebanese Parkour Academy, and take ACTION Today.
- You will have enough time to sleep when you are dead, this is part of the ENERGY Joe shares with us during this round of questions. Listen to how he took his Entrepreneurial Leap and challenged his parents and everyone saying “don’t do it” to turn his hobby into a business.
- Google and YouTube to search for content and improve his knowledge.
- Fitness Quotes daily quotes to motivate you for your workout.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki