This interview is part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week – Lebanon. Entreprenergy in partnership with Bubleik launched the Morning Energy series of interviews with 5 Successful Lebanese Entrepreneurs, daily from Nov. 17 until Nov. 21. Check the event here.
What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Jad Khoury shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Jad Khoury of Print Works gives us a success secret to every entrepreneur, which is caring about his people and increase their loyalty towards the company and employer, because without them the business will not grow as it should be. Listen to more lessons and get ready for the ENERGY…
- How loyal do you think you are towards your company and employer? One of the stories Jad tells us is about how he prioritized paying his employees’ salaries before any other activity even during war and economic challenges. Jad believes that empowering your people is key to your success. Listen to his story and how he followed his clients to their homes in order to keep his team satisfied and boost their company belonging.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- From Digital Printing into a one-stop shop for companies looking for a solution provider, Jad found that without innovation and introducing new ideas and services, the business will not grow as fast as it should be. Listen to his advice for people who are searching for an entrepreneurial idea.
- From Jad’s Mentor, an important advice to achieve your objective, listen to the steps as it will change the way you look at your targets. From an Entrepreneur who cares about his people, Jad’s habits reflect his mindset, by continuous communication with his team and partnering for satisfaction with his clients.
- Facebook – to promote and interact with businesses.
Best Business Book
- The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers by Paul Kennedy