What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as George Abboud shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, George Abboud of Earth Technologies talks about a big decision he took 4 days before his daughter was born. George resigned from a very well paid job to start his own business while others were laughing at his big idea, now their company is multinational. Listen to learn from a successful entrepreneur and get ready for the ENERGY.
- When you are starting your first business, you will face a big problem with financial planning, and George talks about his failure with it. When you take financial planning for granted in any business, you will go out of business. Listen to the story and get the lesson out of it.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Since 2006 George was focusing on renewable energy, because he believed it is the next big thing. His idea took years of preparation for the know-how, market study, and research. George states that nothing comes from nowhere, when an IDEA haunts you, go for it, and do something different. Listen to his insight about how to get into an IDEA, out of your Passion+ IDEA + Opportunity = SUCCESS.
- A good salary might hold you back from becoming an entrepreneur, so listen to George who had the same story, and how he talks about dreaming big and taking the decision. Give and you get back, not only an advice from his mother, listen to how George executes this advice in his business and life. Are you looking for some success habits? Get the idea of how you delegate, spend good time with successful people, and stop postponing. Ready for the ENERGY? Listen and share with your network.
- Dropbox to share files between all the offices in the countries they work in.
- In addition, George talks about another website they developed internally to increase the visibility of their operations.
Best Business Book
- The Art Of War by Sun Tzu.