What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Fouad Madhoun shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Fouad Madhoun of Ceramics ‘N more and 27 Cafe Pub talks about his entrepreneurial journey, how it started by taking the leap before planning. Fouad shows the importance of taking action and how the universe will support you with its resources and the people around you. Never give up and get ready for the ENERGY.
- Trust the right people, and partner with the right person. Listen to Fouad’s story and how he selects partners for any possible new venture.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- From an idea to create a business servicing children, to a Ceramics workshop catering for adults and kids, with a coffee shop. Listen to the process and how taking the first step helped Fouad achieve the success of Ceramics ‘N more.
- Don’t mix personal with business, one of the tips and great advice Fouad shares during the Energy Round. An important highlight was given to the support you get from your family to get more energy and move on. Listen to his unique answers with insights for every entrepreneur-to-be.
- Microsoft Office, Google for daily use.
- LinkedIn for connecting and recruiting.
- Live961 is a public news site.
- الفلم الوثـــائقي حرب لبنــــان