In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Elie-Gregoire Khoury of Dermandar talks about the time he decided to stop everything and then a turning point decision changed his path and boosted his business with currently more than 10 million users who downloaded the application.
- After failing in his first business in the age of 22, Elie-Gregoire went back to employment and then back to his country and launched couple businesses to learn from their failures a big lesson. Hear him share his takeaways as he compares an MBA to a series of Failures and Lessons.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Learn how Elie-Gregoire Khoury turned his maths passion into a business, in this section he mentions that success is 10% the idea and 90% the application of the idea.
- Although Elie-Gregoire merged between his own advice and an advice he took from someone during his entrepreneurial path, yet his answer to “What was the Best Advice you had during the journey?” is an AWAKENING speech to every person, employee, business owner, entrepreneur…
- Quora– Answers to your questions from experts. Quora is your best source for knowledge. It aims to be the easiest place to write new content and share content from the web.
- News360 learns what you like (and don’t like) and finds news articles and blog posts from across the Internet that are the most relevant to you, personally.
Best Business Book
- The One Minute Manager by Kenneth H. Blanchard and Spencer Johnson