What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Ehab Al Khiary shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Serial Entrepreneur from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Ehab Al Khiary of Qanawat, Platinum, Social Hub and ARCOM, talks about his entrepreneurial journey, quitting a Forbes 100 company to focus on his own ventures in addition to growing the family business. Ehab discusses many lessons learned from his valuable journey to give you the boost to take ACTION. Get Ready for the ENERGY.
- Sometimes you start the business with an idea and you take it for granted, yet the industry changes and you need to step back and look at your business model and value proposition. Ehab talks about a workshop he attended at the London Business School, and a survey that will give you a good insight about how you need to keep changing and upgrade your business model. Listen to Qanawat’ story and how Ehab explains the impact of the internet and smart phone on the business. His advice “Keep a Fresh Perspective”.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- If you are searching for an Idea, start looking for the pain. Ehab talks about introducing better and faster products or services, yet he is against competing on price. Listen to the stories and insights. You might be interested to know why Ehab is called the Walking LinkedIn. One takeaway “Business comes and goes, but People Stay”.
- Do you want to grow in the corporate world or become an entrepreneur? Listen to Ehab’s decisions and how he discovered the power of FOCUS. Hire the right team, and keep people around you who tell you “No”. Readers are Leaders, are you reading? at least a page, a day, this is a success habit for Ehab, and he surrounds himself with successful people, those who give you ENERGY.
- Box for file sharing and cloud storage.
Best Business Book
- Getting to Plan B: Breaking Through to a Better Business Model by John Mullins
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries.