What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Bob Debbas shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Serial Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Bob Debbas of CrowdT and Start-Ups.co talks about his entrepreneurial journey, and how he transforms his Ideas into businesses. Listen to his advice on many steps taken by entrepreneurs, as you will find a lot of value and actionable steps during our discussion. Get ready for the ENERGY and let’s take ACTION today.
- Timing is the big lesson behind the failure that Bob shares in his story. Listen to the idea of providing free phone calls across America, and how it failed, in addition to the lessons.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Even if your idea already exists, you can make it a success. Bob shares his idea and business model behind CrowdT, how he differentiated it and how it is now serving an international audience looking to fund their ideas by selling T-Shirts.
- Ask for the money when you need it least. One lesson shared by Bob, in addition to other energetic stories and tips, start listening to the ENERGY Round and take ACTION today.
- Whatsapp, Skype for communication.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to promote the business and interact with the community.
Best Business Book
- Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson