What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Bassam Turk shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Bassam Turk of Sport Evasion talks about his adventurous journey full of creativity in creating sports events and corporate ideas. Listen to an interview full of stories, as Bassam shares with us every phase of his business from the start going through the challenges, the stop, the success and the innovation. After you get inspired and motivated, start with your first ACTION and continue with the ENERGY.
- Bassam starts with the lesson: “always contradict yourself, think again, and listen to the feedback, if you need to adjust do it”. Listen to his story, when they started with the environment tourism, and partnered with a french organization to conduct activities for the youth. Bassam stopped this initiative because of many regional issues and after they discovered it was the wrong timing for this business.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Sometimes your EGO is a factor that plays by your side, Bassam talks about many businesses or events he organized just because he had the IDEA moment and wanted to be the first doing it. We also talk about how many athletes are not having their right exposure, and how Bassam is launching initiatives to expose talents and Lebanese champions. Listen to how Bassam thinks and how he comes up with new ideas.
- Talking with an ENERGETIC Entrepreneur, listen to a round of questions full of insights and takeaway lessons. We discuss a valuable lesson for every entrepreneur and his support circle. An unforgettable advice “Don’t be afraid to reset and start again”. Bassam talks about his success mindset and habits, listen to his answer and get the insights for your own journey full of ENERGY.
- Bassam follows events websites to get inspired and watches of People Are Awesome.
Best Business Book
- The Art Of War by Sun Tzu.