What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Amira Azzouz shares her Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at her journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Egypt.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Amira Azzouz of Fustany talks about how she decided to create her own Online Arab Fashion Magazine for Middle Eastern Women after she discovered her passion while she was working as a freelancer with a British company. Listen to an Engineer taking her Entrepreneurial leap and get ready for the ENERGY.
- Amira believes that failures are lessons for all entrepreneurs, in addition she shares 2 stories and many insights about her journey. One story is related to funding at the time her website needed improvement. Another story is about a magazine and another website stealing her content. Listen to how Amira dealt with her challenges, and her way of looking at things from a different point of view. Important lessons are waiting for you, go get the ENERGY.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Amira and her team are working on some projects and she shares a valuable series of steps on how they start and validate their ideas. Listen and take some notes.
- Listen to a round of questions and answers full of ENERGY, Amira talks about her personal success habits, and her morning rituals. In addition we discuss the FOCUS acronym and more insights are waiting for you to take ACTION and start your success journey.
- Hootsuite to manage and schedule social media posts.
- Entrepreneur.com for insightful articles and personal development.
Best Business Book
- Body Language: It’s What You Don’t Say That Matters by Robert Phipps