What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Aline Kamakian shares her Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at her journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Lebanon.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Aline Kamakian of FIG Holding and Mayrig talks about how she started and the challenges she faced as a Woman-Entrepreneur. Inspiring stories for a Lady who started since she was 17 years old to handle big responsibilities. Listen to an Entrepreneurial Journey full of ENERGY and get ready to take ACTION.
- A big failure that took time and years to solve, was a franchise that started in Jeddah, KSA. Listen to Aline talking about the challenges and the lessons she learned from this story.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Mayrig’s IDEA came up during a Sunday Lunch, and within one week, they reserved the space and started working on it. Listen to the story of the Co-Founders and how they ended up in jail on the next Sunday.
- A persistent Entrepreneur overcoming the challenges of being a woman starting her own business and winning prizes during the journey. If you are a girl or a woman willing to start a business get the inspiration and advice from Aline. A great advice from her Father, Aline remembers that he always told her never expect from people to congrtulate you on what you are doing. A common personal success habit for many entrepreneurs, Aline wakes up at 05:30am and she gets done with all the delegations around 08:30pm to her team and partners. Listen to her stories and more inspiration during this ENERGY Round.
- Google, Harvard Business Review and TED Talks are the major resources that Aline uses to get more information and be inspired.
Best Business Book
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson.
- Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose (2nd Edition) by Rajendra S. Sisodia, Jagdish N. Sheth, David B. Wolfe.