What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Ahmed Alkhatib shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Jordan.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Ahmed Alkhatib of MarkaVIP chats about how he went from being an employee at Amazon, Paypal and eBay to launching his company in 2010, currently with 570 employees, in 8 countries, 5 million members, working with more than 3000 international brand.
- After creating more than 37 small businesses and learning from their failures, Ahmed learned from a big failure at MarkaVIP when he expanded to a new market before studying the customers’ behavior and country’s requirements. Listen to the story in the interview.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Learn how to find your idea out of needs. Hear how Ahmed identified a big opportunity at the malls of Jordan, Lebanon and UAE, and how he talks about the 3 pillars of an Entrepreneurial IDEA.
- Ahmed’s response to “What is the best business advice you have ever received?” is simply what makes your business go far with success.
- Calendar – Organize your day before it happens.
Best Business Book
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz