What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Abdelrahman Magdy shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Egypt.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Abdelrahman Magdy of Egypreneur talks about his journey and how he stopped his business servicing other clients, in order to FOCUS and start Egypreneur to make it a success and put all the ENERGY in one project, even after he faced many failures including failed promises to get funded. Listen to the interview and get ready for the ENERGY?
- Are you counting on funding promises? Listen to Abdelrahman’s story and the big failure and lessons he learned from a promise about funding his idea, and how he was able to bootstrap in order to keep his project running and overcome the failure.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- An idea built on an external network because the platform was not available in Egypt, back in 2008, turned to be an independent business and network, with more services based on the needs of the members. Listen to the IDEA Moment, and how Abdelrahman talks about the book “Good to Great by Jim Collins” to give you insights about how to select your own idea.
- An advice, repeated by many, is to FOCUS. In addition as we can see from many interviewed entrepreneurs, Abdelrahman also wakes up in the early morning, and goes for a walk… When will you start waking up early and invest your morning time effectively? Listen to the Energy round for more insights.
- Bitrix24 is a free (for small businesses) social enterprise platform. It is a united work space which handles the many aspects of daily operations and tasks.
Best Business Book
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- The Shift Box Set: Contains The Shift tradepaper and The Shift DVD by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer