Did you know that Steve Wozniak and Tony Fadell are coming to Lebanon?
I don’t have to really introduce those 2 legends and successful business icons.
You may join the BDL Accelerate next week on 3,4,5 November, to meet with them and many foreign entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders on the stages on this big event.
Get your ticket it’s for Free and we may meet there.
But did you know that on 18,19 November we have our Entreprenergy Summit, where you will meet with 60+ Lebanese Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders, Investors, and Decision Makers.
Let’s list 30 of the Lebanese Heroes here, who will be answering all your questions, and ready to meet with you during the break/lunch, because they came for support, and spreading the Energy among all participants: (alphabetical order)
- Ahmad Khattab Co-Founder Cedar Rehab
- Amin Younes CEO Cafe Younes
- Anthony Rahayel Founder No Garlic No Onion
- Ayman Itani Founder Think Media Labs
- Fares Kikano Co-Founder SMG-Energy
- Fares Saad Founder Healthy Lifestyle
- Fouad Fattal Co-Founder Krimston
- George Abboud Co-Owner Earth Technologies
- Ghassan Chahine DPE Lead At Microsoft Corporation
- Hassan Harajli Project Manager UNDP-CEDRO
- Jad Atallah CEO Mobigates SAL
- Joanna Khoury Agile & Scrum Coach at Scrum Arabia
- Joey Zeenny CEO Jellyfish
- Maher Mezher Founder Innovators League
- Marc Dfouni Co-Founder at Eastline Marketing
- Mazen Farah Founder Heed
- Mohammad Sabouneh Co-Founder Moodfit
- Nadim Bou Yazbeck Founder Triangle Mena
- Nathalie Jeha Founder Better’fly
- Nicolas Sehnaoui Former Minister Of Telecom, Chairman Of UK Lebanon Tech Hub
- Rami Nassar Founder Forward Fins
- Randa Farah Co-Founder Of Lebtivity
- Rany Sader Managing Partner at Sader & Associates
- Roger Khater Chairman Bubleik SAL
- Salloum El Dahdaah Co-Founder ITWorksMe
- Samer Sfeir Founder Mommy Made Lebanon
- Sami Abou Saab CEO Speed@BDD
- Sami Saab Founder Phenomena
- Walid Hanna Founder Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP)
- Yorgui Teyrouz Founder Donner Sang Compter
As you can see, our Summit is not focused on Digital and Technology, we also have Social Entrepreneurship, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Retail, Legal, Events, Green Energy, Creativity, Consulting, and Manufacturing Entrepreneurs… (much more to be announced soon)
Last year, everyone was really engaged and got the Value they are looking for, here is one testimonial from Tarek Hassan “Attending this wonderful conference was similar to gaining no less than 5 years of startup experience within a single day!”
Imagine the value and experience you will get from TWO DAYS.
If we want to summarize the feedback of the participants last year, it goes within this sentence: “We were able to ask and receive answers from Successful People who lived at the same country, faced the same struggles, learned the lessons, and transferred the practical knowledge that will be beneficial to any entrepreneur’s journey, and will help wantrepreneurs to avoid common mistakes and start by avoiding the failures mentioned by the panelists, in addition to the valuable insights.”
This year we have beside the interactive Panels, Workshops, and Meet the Expert sessions, so get ready to ask your questions and join the Entreprenergy Summit.
See you on 18-19 November, and of course on 3,4,5 November too.
Share this article with all your friends who might benefit from both events.