I guess One in a 7 Billion, this video recorded interview will be featured on our podcast too.
What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Michel Issa shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur from Syria and Sweden.
In Entreprenergy’s breakout interview, Michel Issa, the Multi-Entrepreneur, founder of 7 companies and other startups in USA and Europe, talks about his entrepreneurial journey, how he went out from becoming a Monk, to applying and getting refused as an employee, then starting his own endeavor and pivoting until getting it to a multi-million dollars business. Get ready for the ENERGY.
Watch the Full Interview
- Michel starts by talking about his journey becoming a Monk, and after 10 years he returned to Sweden and failures started by rejecting his job application, even at McDonald’s. His first business was Kenoro Camp which was loosing money for the first 2 years, and problems started with his co-owner, yet he didn’t stop after loosing his partners, and the turning point was after 3 years when he got the Green Peace as a client. Listen to the full insights Michel shares about his story and the overall failures.
Entrepreneurial IDEA Moment
- Talking about Ideas, Michel talks about his investment company which helps young people to start their own businesses. The project “Made of Hope” employs 60 young people, who were jobless. One of the ideas came up after Michel’s visit to Madrid, and it gave the opportunity to bikers, they ride a bike with big ADs. Listen to how the Made of Hope project is helping unemployed youth, supporting them with mentor-ship, and creating more entrepreneurs. Michel’s advice is to get a Mentor, never underestimate yourself, follow your passion, and network.
- Michel did not know what is an entrepreneur, yet the spark came from his brother after many failures, and when he was invited to an entrepreneurs’ event, he was exposed to the concept and this was made him passionate about being an entrepreneur. His best advice was from his mother: “Your acts and results will show who you are”. Michel’s Personal Success Habits, include sports. networking and reflection.
- Michel uses Google and Social Media, yet he is in constant contact with his mentor, and his tasks are handled by his personal assistant.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki.